This Offer is being made and conducted by RewardPort Corporate Solutions Pvt. Ltd. having its Registered
office at 316, Woodrow Bldg, Veera Desai Marg, Andheri (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra on behalf of Ocean
Drinks Pvt. Ltd., O'cean One8 brands & O’cean brands on following Terms and Conditions:
General Terms & Conditions: This Offer is being made and Conducted by RewardPort Corporate Solutions Pvt.
Ltd., (hereinafter referred to as "RewardPort"), on Ocean Drinks Pvt. Ltd., O'cean one8 brands and O’cean
brands (hereinafter referred to as "O'cean"), and valid from 15th March 2019 to 15th July 2019, both days
1. These General Terms and Conditions are applicable to all Prizes/Gifts offered and have to be read along with other specific Terms and Conditions relating to the various Prizes/Gifts covered under this offer.
3. Scratching Area: The Scratching Area on the "Scratch Card (Game Piece)" is the area within the rectangle area delineated by dotted lines.
5. RewardPort on behalf of O'cean will be making this offer at select cities and select outlets from 15th March 2019 to 15th July 2019, both days inclusive.
6. RewardPort reserves the right to close /withdraw / suspend / cancel or Change this Gift/Prize Offer or any specific Gift/Prize offered at any time, prior to the expiry, without prior notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
7. Every Consumer will be entitled to receive only One Scratch Card (Game Piece) per Bottle or Can. A maximum of 2 entries per mobile no. will be permitted
8. The Promotion is subject to force majeure. Products are also available without this Promotion offer.
9. This promo cannot be clubbed with any other promotion/offer on the product/brands. | Images shown in the various creative are for representation purpose only.
10. "Scratch Card (Game Piece)" will entitle the consumer to redeem and claim the prize/gift stated/declared on the Scratch Card (Game Piece), which would be any one of the following prizes to be declared and provided for by RewardPort namely:
• Trip to England to watch a cricket match (10 winners in total): Grand Prize
• Exclusive One8 merchandize, 1000 winners in total ( any ONE of : One8 Fragrance perfume/ O’cean One8 mini bat / O’cean One8 ball)
• Assured Prize( any one of: Rs.50/- Paytm Movie Cash Back, 25% off on Puma One8 merchandize, 25% off on one8 Fragrances 4-pack gift set, MPL in-game points)
11. Gifts/Prizes can be claimed by the Consumer (Claimant) only by using the Scratch Card (Game Piece)s and discovering the Unique Code Number printed on the Scratch Card (Game Piece)s by scratching in the "Scratch Area" marked on the Scratch Card (Game Piece), and communicating the Unique Code Number in the manner set out below. The Unique Code Numbers and claims for gifts/prizes cannot be communicated in any other manner for claiming prizes other than as stated herein. All communications made in a manner not prescribed will be invalid and will not be reckoned for award of gifts/Prizes.
12. The validity period for accepting the offer by scratching the Scratch Card (Game Piece) and submitting / registering for claiming of prize/gift as per the procedure stated herein is up to midnight of 15th July 2019 and the period is not liable to be extended. No Scratch Card (Game Piece) registration/submission will be accepted after lapse of the expiry date. No requests or complaints will be entertained in this regard under any circumstances.
13. The Scratch Card (Game Piece) and the Gifts/Prizes therein are not transferable and only Consumer making purchases under a valid paid bill (with no returns) will qualify for claiming prizes.
14. Only One Gift/Prize will be awarded per Scratch Card (Game Piece) and it will be given to the Consumer against production of prescribed documents and on complying with the procedure mentioned hereunder, to the satisfaction of RewardPort and/or O'cean
15. The Right Full Claimants for gifts / prizes will be deemed to be those individuals who follow the procedure stated herein in respect to the individual gifts/prize and registering with the Specific Unique Code Number discovered by scratching on the Scratch Card (Game Piece), by visiting the website mentioned on the back of the Scratch Card (Game Piece), provided the Claimant is able to follow and satisfy the procedure stated herein.
16. No new Scratch Card (Game Piece) will be issued in the event of original being stolen/ lost by the Claimant or receiver.
17. This Gift/Prize Offer is made and will be deemed to be accepted in the State of Maharashtra and is open to all Consumers across India, except the state of Tamil Nadu, and other states where such prizes or lucky draws are not allowed.
18. This offer is made to all Consumers over the age of 18 years of age.
19. The Offer is valid for the citizens of India (except the employees of Ocean Drinks Pvt. Ltd. and Narang Access Pvt. Ltd. in association with Rewardport Corporate Solutions Pvt. Ltd., their associate companies, their joint venture partners, its co-packers, their distributors, their agents, their advertising and promotional agencies and their auditors.)
20. The above Terms and Conditions will apply for the redemption and claiming of all prizes/ gifts in addition to Specific Terms and Conditions in relation to claiming and using each of the above Gifts/Prize's (see below) and all Claimants must comply with both the General Terms as also the Specific Terms prescribed in relation to each prize.
21. All gifts/Prizes and Scratch Card (Game Piece)s are non-encashable; non-negotiable, non-transferable and once selected cannot be exchanged and are to be used in other manner other than as set out below for claiming gifts/prizes.
22. All prize/gifts and products shown are for visual purposes only and their description, specifications etc are subject to change, depending upon availability, change of model or specifications by the manufacturer. RewardPort reserves the right to cancel or substitute the prizes products offered, without assigning any reasons.
23. In the event of any Disputes arising in relation to this Prize/Gift Offer, the decision of RewardPort Management will be final and binding.
25. RewardPort and Claimants hereby agree that correspondence and claims of genuine Consumer's s only will be entertained and no Consumer will be entitled to claim or receive prizes on behalf of or through the genuine Consumers.
26. RewardPort has full right and authority to verify the Claimant identity before issuing of the Delivery Entitlement Letters (see below). RewardPort has full right and authority to refuse and/or cancel the issuance of a gift/prize to a particular Claimant, without assigning any reason and such decision shall not be subject to challenge.
27. The Gift tax and additional taxes for the Grand Prize – Trip to England - would have to be completely borne by the winner of the promo. The winners of the promo will be selected through the randomizing software. In case a claimant is unable to comply with the detailed T&C on www.oceanbeverages.in/cricketpromo , the organizer reserves the right to pass on the Grand prize, daily/monthly prizes to the next winner with required requisite(s) or forfeit the prizes entirely. | The winner will have to retain the original label to claim the Grand prize and other documents sought by the organizer. If the winner does not claim his prize within 15 days of announcement and notice, there would be another winner chosen and handed over the same prize. The previous winner who has not claimed his prize will not be entitled for any compensation. Ocean Drinks Pvt. Ltd. will not be responsible for any warranty or guarantee on the products handed out by the partners on the promo.
28. This Offer will be deemed to be accepted by RewardPort at Mumbai, India and will be subject to Mumbai Jurisdiction.
29. All applicable taxes/duties/levies including service tax or applicable gift taxes on winning the prize/gift and all deductions (such as TDS), withholding tax etc. wherever applicable, shall be made by the Claimant in accordance with the Income Tax Act, 1961 or as any other law as applicable before disbursement of Prize.
30. All Gifts/Prizes shall be subject to Terms and Conditions and compliance with all applicable statutory legislations/ processes /formalities as may be applicable to specific Prizes.
31. O'cean shall not be held liable for any damage or other claims made by the claimant/ Consumer or any third party by reasons of use of any of the gifts/ Prizes or any defects in the gifts/Prizes or deficiencies in service relating to the gifts/Prizes offered herein, except complaints related to the Products manufactures and/or distributed by them under the brand name "O'cean"
32. This offer holds true only for Consumers. Anybody else claiming the offer will not be responsibility of the company.
33. The Code cannot be redeemed after the expiry of the Offer Period and the participant agrees to waive off right of redemption on the date of expiry of Offer Period. In case of any conflict between terms and conditions printed on the sticker on the pack/ and the website, terms and conditions published on website shall prevail. Neither of the Organizers will be liable for any delay in actual redemption under this Offer. No new Unique Code will be issued in the event of original being stolen/ lost by the Claimant or receiver.
34. Any costs associated with entering the Promotion including accessing the promotional website, are the responsibility of each Participant. Also, regular call and message rates will apply as per the Participant's telecom operator in their respective circle. Organizers shall not be liable in any manner for any cost or expense incurred for the purpose of redemption of the Prize. At any time Organizers reserves the right to update and/or amend all or any of these terms at their discretion and without further notice. The participant waives conditions of DND register by participating in the contest.
35. Caution: Any attempt to deliberately damage promotional website or the information on the website, to cause malicious damage or interference with the normal functioning of the website, or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, Organizers reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. If Organizers suffers loss or incurs any costs in connection with any breach of these terms or any other legal obligation by a Participant, the Participant agrees to indemnify Organizers for those losses, damages and costs.
36. Organizers shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or any other liability arising out of the Promotion or due to participation by any person in the Offer.Organizers shall not be liable for any loss or damage due to Act of God, Governmental actions, other force majeure circumstances and shall not be liable to pay any amount as compensation or otherwise for any such loss. Organizers shall not be responsible for downtime on the services, caused due to technicalities (like failure of hardware equipment, configuration issue, network congestion), or due to decisions/changes in regulations that are carried out by TRAI, RBI, DoT or any other regulatory body.
37. Participant/user agrees that use of this Offer is at its sole risk. Organizers and its affiliates, and their officers, directors, employees, and agents disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability, availability, and fitness for a particular purpose or non- infringement. The terms and condition of this Offer shall be governed by Indian Laws. Any and all disputes, controversies and conflicts ("Disputes") arising out of the Contest shall be referred for Arbitration to a Sole Arbitrator to be appointed by Organizers whose decision shall be final and binding on all. The place of arbitration shall be Mumbai. The Courts at Mumbai shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in respect of all the subject matter with relation to the Offer.
38. The dates for travel to a cricket match are fixed between 5 th June 2019 to 12 th July 2019, and cannot be changed/ amended. Grand Prize includes expenses towards airline ticket, match ticket, 2 nights stay (including only breakfast). Visa charges, transport & transfer costs and incidental charges will not be borne by the company. Visa details (please refer to point 41 onwards for more details), accommodation (breakfast only); for 1 adult individual. The participation is subject to the winner holding a valid Indian passport with a minimum validity period of least six months from the date of travel. In case the winner is not holding a valid passport then in that case Narang Buzz may at its discretion choose another winner to travel to England. All other related expenses that are not called out as above shall be borne by the winner only.
39. The last date of the winner selection for Trip to England to watch a cricket match (10 winners in total): Grand Prize is May 15 th 2019. You can still register your details to win; - Exclusive One8 merchandize, 1000 winners in total ( any ONE of : One8 Fragrance perfume/O’cean One8 mini bat / O’cean One8 ball) - Assured gifts on every purchase Assured Prize( any one of : Rs.50/- Paytm Movie Cash Back, 25% off on Puma One8 merchandize, 25% off on One8 Fragrnaces 4-pack gift set, MPL in-game points) till 15th July 2019, but will not be eligible for Trip to England to watch a cricket match (10 winners in total).
40. Organizer will only assist and facilitate to submit the winner's and parent's documents for United Kingdom visa application. Organizer shall not be responsible for the cost approval and grant of the United Kingdom Visa to the winner.
41. United Kingdom Visa Requirements (as per the information available on https://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/in/en/how-to-apply . Please do check the visa website regularly for updates.
42. Key facts for visa
• The visa application process involves getting an appointment from the consulate depending on the availability. On the day of the appointment, the applicant has to carry all the original documents for submission and for the biometrics.
• Post the appointment, it usually takes 14 working days for the consulate to process the visa.
• The visa copy will be attached to your passport.
Documents required for UK Visa application
Original passport and old passports, if any
Your passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of submission of the visa, with a minimum of three blank pages
Confirmed return air tickets
The visa application form duly filled (online) by the applicant, under the guidance of our travel experts
2 recent passport-size colour photographs taken against a white background with matte-finish (size 35 mm x 45 mm and 60% - 80% face close-up)
Height x Width - 45.0 x 35.0 mm
Face Size - 60% - 80% of the photo
Face Orientation - Front
Background - White colored with no patterns or shadows
Hat, Scarf, etc.... - No hats or masks. Religious headgear is allowed, but should properly show the face
Comments - 2 recent passport-sized photographs are required - Matt finish, Ears visible, Neck & Shoulder. Photo should be without border. Photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned, stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
Note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
Covering letter mentioning details of travel, details of the traveller, purpose of visit and duration of stay. The letter should be duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and addressed to the Visa Officer, British Deputy High Commission.
Income Tax Returns of the last 3 years
Original bank statements reflecting transactions for the last 6 months, duly attested and signed by a bank official
Proof of investments - Mutual funds, fixed deposits, national saving certificates, stocks & shares, etc
Hotel confirmation details.
If the applicant is employed:
Salary slips for the last 6 months
Original leave letter from employer
If the applicant is a company owner or self-employed:
Certificate of registration of the company / Certificate of Incorporation (MOA / Proof of Proprietorship / Partnership etc)
Covering letter on the company letter head and financial documents
If the applicant is Student:
Original NOC letter from school / college with ID card copy
Original NOC letter from parents, Income Tax Returns and Bank statements
43. Tour Exclusions: Tips / Gratitude / Any expense of Personal nature / any meals (except breakfast) / transfers / excursions not mentioned in the inclusion/ any items or services not specified in the itinerary in Inclusions.
For Campaign related queries:
Call: 022 40270000 (Monday to Friday: between 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM)
For Product related queries:
Puma Terms & ConditionsThis coupon enables you to a 25% discount on selective PUMA One8 range as on this page - https://in.puma.com/one8_puma
PayTM Terms & ConditionsThis movie cashback code is valid till 15 th July 2019
MPL Terms & ConditionsValidity: 15 th March 2019 to 15 th July 2019
One8 Fragrances Terms & ConditionsThis coupon enables you to a 25% discount on select one8 Fragrances in Lifestyle stores